The course of Dolphin therapy for children
Health and entertainment
activities for the whole family
+7 (775) 856 61 98
Specialists of Almaty Dolphinarium NEMO carry out professional help to children with various developmental disabilities through specially developed programmes impact on child Dolphin.
Dolphin-assisted therapy is:
- non-specific method of healing and rehabilitation of people with psychosomatic and emotional problems;
- the therapeutic effect of dolphins on human rights;
- specially organized therapeutic interaction of the animal and the child;
- the complex of therapeutic techniques and methods (aba-therapy, body-oriented therapy, art therapy, cognitive-povedencheskoi therapy, games therapy).
Due to the dolphin, you can:ue to the dolphin, you can:
- to stimulate General mental and physical development;
- mental capacity;
- to develop speech;
- to relieve psychosomatic disorders;
- reduce unwanted behaviours;
- to stimulate the assimilation of new motor skills;
- to increase self-esteem and personal activity.
Readings for the course of the dolphin:
- Cerebral palsy;
- Early Bird infantile autism;
- Minimal Brain dysfunction;
- Sindrom Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder;
- Sindrom Down;
- Zaderzhka Psychological and mental and speech development;
- Povedencheskoe Disorder;
- Nevroz And logoneurosis of various origins;
- Psihosomaticheskie Disorder;
- Posttravmaticheskoe Stress disorder;
- Hronicheskie Diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Chronic fatigue.
With practical suggestions for the preparation of the child for the course of Dolphin therapy can be found here.