The course of Dolphin therapy for children
Health and entertainment
activities for the whole family
Specialists of Almaty Dolphinarium NEMO carry out professional help to children with various developmental disabilities through specially developed programmes impact on child Dolphin.
Dolphin-assisted therapy is:
- non-specific method of healing and rehabilitation of people with psychosomatic and emotional problems;
- the therapeutic effect of dolphins on human rights;
- specially organized therapeutic interaction of the animal and the child;
- the complex of therapeutic techniques and methods (aba-therapy, body-oriented therapy, art therapy, cognitive-povedencheskoi therapy, games therapy).
Due to the dolphin, you can:ue to the dolphin, you can:
- to stimulate General mental and physical development;
- mental capacity;
- to develop speech;
- to relieve psychosomatic disorders;
- reduce unwanted behaviours;
- to stimulate the assimilation of new motor skills;
- to increase self-esteem and personal activity.
Readings for the course of the dolphin:
- Cerebral palsy;
- Early Bird infantile autism;
- Minimal Brain dysfunction;
- Sindrom Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder;
- Sindrom Down;
- Zaderzhka Psychological and mental and speech development;
- Povedencheskoe Disorder;
- Nevroz And logoneurosis of various origins;
- Psihosomaticheskie Disorder;
- Posttravmaticheskoe Stress disorder;
- Hronicheskie Diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Chronic fatigue.
With practical suggestions for the preparation of the child for the course of Dolphin therapy can be found here.